Do you know when you are stand almost at the end of the cliff? I’m pretty sure that you might be scary. Again, have you bungee jumped before? Well,,, you could have experience that you try to do. However, it’s hard to succeed. What I did on last winter vacation is a ‘bungee jump’. I feel that I can’t do everything like that, but I did. Now, I’m pretty confidence about these things. I learned the confidence and also how to make hard decision.
Always try something new is a kind of scary thing, and my first try to bungee jump was no exception. After I measured my height and weight, I went to the toilet, and then wait for the men who try to teach me something really important before I jump. In front of me, there are many challengers .Some of them were women and some them were the men. I think that the boys should jump easily, but many boys definitely broke my idea. They took a long time to jump.
I was totally hard to wait for them so I asked the men. “Can I go first?”, after I asked them, they suddenly noticed that I’m waiting for the men. They apologized to me and said, “ If you are not afraid of it, you can jump first.” I was really happy but the situation was different when I stand almost at the end of the cliff. But I try to be confident.
3 2 1 Jump!!
I finally jumped, and I felt like I was flying on the sky. I also felt that my heart was attacked for a few seconds, but it was a great time. The biggest funny thing was my friends’ reaction. The boys were so proud of me and they also bought me a present to be a brave girl.
Be confident to do something is very hard. But if you finish it, you can feel that you’re strong enough now. I was very proud of me after I jumped. In my life, there were many opportunities and I still get some opportunities to do something. However, it’s easy to lose, because we are not ready to accept those chances to ourselves. I learned this important thing in Taupo, New Zealand during the winter English camp. It was kind of an important experience and also the particular experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.