Sunday, August 14, 2011

Movie review - Tangled

                     Tangled

  Do you like interesting movie? or Do you like love story? If so, 'Tangled' might be the best movie. As you can imagine with the title, this movie tangled a lot which means the story is very interesting. This is a story based on Rapunzel, however the movie director changed a little bit, to make it more enthusiastic and dramatic. Try to watch this and you will know what I'm talking about.

 I'll tell you the brief story of this movie. The witch took Rapunzel from the castle and put her in the lonely tower. The tower is so high that anyone can't get in except the witch and also Rapunzel might not jump out through the window. Otherwise, she will die. She wants to go out to watch the festival of the lights, but evil witch always not allow her to get out of the castle. One day, one man came into her tower accidently.She was very surprised and shocked. Eventually, the man help her to get out of the tower and watch the festival. The man also help her to meet with her real parents. They married and live happily ever after.

  I can tell you that the story ends with the happy story, also I can tell you what I enjoyed most about the movie. Maximus, the horse appears in this story, makes the readers laugh and wants to keep watching even in the most funniest situations or parts. For instance, while Flynn-Rider(the man who came into the tower) is trying to get out of the jail(he stole the king's crown before so he was in the jail for a while), Maximus took him to get out of the jail. If Maximus wasn't there, Flynn might die and the story might not continue.


 The most attractive thing is the title of this movie. As I refer at the beginning, Tangled means lots of things in the story. Tangled means Rapunzel's hair, Rapunzel and the witch Godel's relationship, not the classical story but the modern story. In addition, my opinion is that if they use Rapunzel for their title, they just aim at the girls so using the title Tangled also gather the boys to watch this movie. I think it was pretty great idea, it also include lots of meanings.
Dramatic situations also leads people to concentrate well on the movie, Tangled. Viking's bar also gives the hope to people.


 I really recommend you to watch this movie. This movie is so cool and everyone might know that this story is interesting enough. All generations could watch this and they all might impressed.If you think that animation is for kids, after this movie you might change your mind. I hope that you will watch this one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.