Sunday, July 31, 2011

Min hee Choi

   Many people around the world have their name, characteristic and so on. I actually have my own name and also some normal characteristic. I don't think that I might have a unique or special characteristic, but I have pretty good characteristic. I will tell you about my name and many details about me. Then you can know about me after my story.


   My name is Minhee Choi. My characteristic is that I like to chat with my friends also I like to play with the boys. Unfortunately, I didn't have a boyfriend yet. I think that my personality is little bit shy and not friendly with the strangers, I'm not good at ask something first. In my experience, who already had a boyfriend, their personality is great and they always ask something first to the others. I really want to be the person who is good at speak with the others first, I mean open the mind first to them.
My hobby is playing the piano. I learned it when I was 8 years old and I'm still learn the piano so I would say I'm pretty good at playing the piano. I'm really interested in music so I also like singers. Well,, I'm not sure If I really like classical music, but I'm pretty sure that I like K-pop. My favorite singer group is B1A4. Their group's name is come out with their blood type, there are one boy who's blood type is B and there are 4 boys who's blood type are A. There name also means 'Be the 1 and All 4 one' I think they are really great. These days, most of the singers are not good at singing just pretty or handsome, but B1A4 is different. They are very good at singing also handsome. Before I came into KMLA I saw them at Seoul and talk with them at fan meeting. I hold my hands with them, and they also tell me something. They said, "Thank you for being our team's fan." I was glad to heard that from B1A4.



   I want to tell you more about my details but I'll just tell you about my dream and aims briefly. At first, I want to be a doctor. I really like to heal patients and take care of them, but If I really want to receive my dream, I have to be good at studying so I will try hard and It's one of my aim. Second, I will learn guitar. During GLPS camp, there was a popsong contest and some boys are playing guitar. It was really impressive thing to me. So I decided to learn guitar.
Those are my aims and dream I will tell you more about me If I have another opportunity, thank you.


썸네일   my favorite singer group B1A4.

       

focus on the guitar썸네일








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.