Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Description Essay

Experience something new or learn something new can be the memorable experience. Many people visited anywhere that you’ve never been. In my experience, it was the first time, first experience for me to visit Europe. It was a really excited thing to me. I spent almost half of the day to arrive at Rome, Italy. My trip’s schedule was great, because it mentioned that I’ll visit Italy, Switzealand, France and U.K. I’ll describe you about my trip, I mean I’ll choose one place of each country.


 In Italy, most impressive place was ‘Venice’. I heard that ‘Venice’ is kind of the city which is on the sea, kind of a small island. But, I didn’t really imagine how it looks like. When I was there, I saw the dramatic city. The city was small but good, there are lots of cute stuff also church and the buildings. However, the guide tell me that this beautiful city is getting sink and sink., because of the global warming. Actually, there were stairs at the café before I went there, but now most of them are gone. Just about 2or 3 stairs are left at the café.
Venice, the beautiful city, famous for a masked ball, and a film festival, it is getting disappear and disappear. I actually notice that I have to do something to block the global warming and keep in safe to Venice.
썸네일

 After Italy’s trip, I went to Switzealand. There was the worst thing that I never want to remember.
I went to the mountain, which is a kind of range in Alps. In Italy, I fell that I’m getting burn but in Switzealand I was shivered by the temperature. But, the view was absolutely great. There are grasslands, and the color of it was a light green The grasslands are spread all over the village. Also, there are many cows, with the cowbells. They moved around in crowds, it looks peaceful and great. There are also pretty small log cabins with beautiful colors which matches with the environment. The incredible and unbelievable thing was waterfall. It was a huge thing and also great. I really like Swiss’s view but I really don’t like the altitude in Swiss. The pressure was too strong so it makes me sick. I couldn’t see the view well on the Jungfraujoch but I could remember that the range of the mountains were covered with the snows. It was really fresh and great to see,.
썸네일

 French has a really great stuff but the most memorable thing was ‘Louvre Museum’. There were  lot of great pieces and also I saw Mona Lisa there, It was a bit hard to see that piece because there are too many people in front of Mona Lisa. Also the secure was really strong at the area of Mona Lisa. I also watched ‘Nike’. Her sculpture was great but she still lost some parts that it has to be on there. The archarologists found her hand so they just display it nearby her, because they said it's hard to connect with the sculpture. The guide also told us that you have to spend more than 2weeks to watch whole thing in Louvre.

썸네일
 My last country, U,K. is the only country that I can speak with the people who live in that country, U.K. was the only one that I can use my English skills. Anyway, Bigben was the greatest thing in U.K. I was so happy to see that. It was magnificient and elaborate.
썸네일
 This is all story about my trip and description of my trip. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.